Welcome to the Transcripts Page! There are a few different ways to send a transcript:

1. Parchment - This is a resource for students to send their transcript electronically for a small fee

2. GaFutures - This is a resource for students that want to send their transcript to a college in the State of Georgia.
a. Click on College Planning
b. Click on High School Transcripts
c. Select the College from the menu and complete the rest of the form
d. Click Send
***Note: Do not request your transcript until you have submitted your college application

3. Come by the Guidance Office at GHS and fill out a transcript request form. Present your ID and pay a $3 transcript fee.

4. If you are unable to come by GHS (graduates) you may print the Transcript Request Form. The completed, signed form may be mailed along with the $3 fee to Gilmer High School, Attn: Guidance Department, 408 Bobcat Trail, Ellijay, GA 30540. You can also fax the form to 706.276.5088. For fax requests, payment is on the honor system - please mail your payment ASAP to the above address. 

Parents and Guardians: If your child is a graduate of GHS and is over 18, please be aware that he/she must sign the form requesting transcripts him/herself.